The Organic Trade Association encouraged a diverse group of organic stakeholders to participate in its Farm Bill survey to provide feedback on policy priorities for the 2018 Farm Bill. The survey is now closed. If you would like to share feedback about Farm Bill legislation with OTA's government affairs team, please contact our Farm Policy Director Nate Lewis.
Major topics addressed in the survey included:
- Production and marketing barriers
- Investment barriers
- Quality of regulatory system
- Research, and extension needs
- Evaluation of past Farm Bills
- Creative ideas for Farm Bill 2018
OTA will use this information to help shape its policy priorities for the next Farm Bill. For more information, contact OTA’s Farm Policy Director Nate Lewis.
Farm Policy Director