OTA is reaching out to more organic farmers. Check out the press release.
Stay Current on Changing Regulations
- Get timely news and expert analysis of the changes to organic regulations that will affect your business
- Access OTA’s expert regulatory staff on issues you face as a small farmer
Amplify the Voice of Small Farmers
- Influence OTA national policy work to better support the needs of small farmers
- Receive a direct link to OTA’s government relations staff in Washington D.C.
- Benefit from timely and streamlined processes to get your comments heard by regulators
Bring OTA Back Home
- Have OTA support at your regional organic farming organization’s annual event
- Highlight your small farm through OTA’s key media relationships and proactive outreach
You can directly access OTA resources and expertise with an affordable Farmstead membership. OTA’s new membership category is for small –scale organic farmers with annual organic sales less than $250,000 who are also current members of one of the participating organizations in OTA’s Farmers Advisory Council.