Overview of the O~Canada Project
The Canada Organic Trade Association is undertaking, with support from Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada's Agri-Marketing Program, a project to prepare a long-term international strategy for the Canadian organic sector and our organic export products.
The "O~Canada" strategy will detail:
- what markets we will target for coordinated branding, marketing strategies, trade show pavilions and marketing campaigns;
- what markets we will identify for future fact-finding; approaches to branding; and prioritizing of specific commodities within specific markets.
Your participation in this survey will have a profound impact on how we direct the next five-years of support for Canadian organic exporters and capacity-building at home. This support could include, but is not limited to:
- targeted marketing campaigns at the retail level,
- cost-sharing of trade show attendance/exhibiting,
- coordination of trade show pavilions,
- gathering of foreign market data and intelligence,
- fact-finding missions,
- incoming-buyer missions,
- web-based profiling of Canadian organic products and marketing campaigns,
- mentorship and educational activities for Canadian exporters, etc.
Your participation is truly appreciated: your answers will help us find new markets for Canadian organic products -- which will support growing organic agriculture here at home!
CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE SURVEY NOW